ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Best FTP client to get

Subject: Re: Best FTP client to get
From: Gilles Gravier
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:07:40 +0200
Hi!

I'm just giving instructions for cut-paste. Yes, Synaptic can install it
for you as well.

There's even simpler... you go to Applications menu. Down at the bottom,
you have add-remove. In the search, just type gftp. Tick the box and
Apply Changes.

You don't even SEE a package manager there. :)

Gilles.