ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Cannon [Camera] Support

Subject: Re: Cannon [Camera] Support
From: Graham Todd
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:27:45 +0000
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:14:02 -0700
Pastor JW <pastor_jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> uttered these words:

> On Monday 26 October 2009 1:11:01 pm Mark C. Miller wrote:
> > Is it just me, or does Canon not like Linus very much?  I have a
> > computer running Ubuntu 9.04.
> >
> > I have a Cannon camera.
>
> Well, I have Canon cameras and 8.04 and it just works.  Is "Cannon"
> one of those copies from China or something?
[snipped]

As has been said in this thread Canon cameras DO work well with Linux
but perhaps our advice is not correcting the problem you have
encountered.

More information about exactly what you are trying to do would help us
give you the answer you seek.

--
Graham Todd

Please, no MS-Office documents -