Re: pine

Subject: Re: pine
From: Robert Holtzman
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:30:57 -0700 MST
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Chris G wrote:

> If you want something 'modern' along the same lines there's always
> mutt which (supposedly) grew out of a mixture of pine and elm.  It's
> still being very actively developed and is an excellent mail client.

As I said in a previous post, that's what I'm in the process of setting
up now. I'll use it as a fallback for when I decide to (reluctantly)
dump Alpine. Only problem with Mutt is the fact that you have to
memorize commands.

Bob Holtzman
AF9D 8760 0CFA F95A 6C77  E125 BF90 580F 8D54 9279
  check the price of the beer"

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: