ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: pine

Subject: Re: pine
From: Siggy Brentrup
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:52:36 +0200
Hi Res,

on Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:47 +1000, you wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
> > I admit quoting will be a bit uncomfortable but doable.
> >
> > <grin>
>

> LOL :P

I notice you are using Alpine.  Do you have some good
references for a not too computer literate pine user
I can forward to a german ML?  Last time I used pine
must have been around '95 on an early Debian.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de