ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Why is Synaptic version of Subversion not upgradeable?... and a ques

Subject: Re: Why is Synaptic version of Subversion not upgradeable?... and a question on forum mail handling
From: Siggy Brentrup
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:56:37 +0200
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 08:05 -0400, Michael DeBari wrote:
> Such a gentle rant is surely justified. I'm two weeks new to Ubuntu (Ubuntu
> 8.10 _Intrepid Ibex) and I just got Eclipse 3.4.1 up and running with the
> awesome help of this forum and PPA repo (OK, and a few other sources)
> despite the vanilla Ubuntu package only being 3.2. Subversion is next in
> line since I need SCC for my development as well. Beats the hell out of
> trying to get help in the MS world.

You're welcome :)

> Now for a question...I have the message digest form of this list delivered
> to my gmail. Any nifty method for replying to specific posts without cutting
> and pasting each time?

On your mailman options page you may opt to receive digests as
MIME attachments.  Given your MUA supports it (mine does) you
can open individual attachments and reply to them.

Regs
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de