Re: Gnome Mouse Behavior

Subject: Re: Gnome Mouse Behavior
From: Mario Vukelic
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:25:36 +0100
On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 09:16 -0800, C H wrote:
> Though I am well aquainted with the Ubuntu project --and used KDE, for
> years, I am brand spankin' new, to Gnome, and cannot find where one
> changes the double-click behavior to single-click.  I have combed the
> documentation, to no avail.
> Is this forum, too, private? ...or can anyone join? ;-)
> Thanks.

In any file manager window: Edit -> Preferences. It only affects the
file manager, but that is the only app that really uses doubleclicks as
far as I am aware.

The forum is for "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general
discussions" as the description and To: address says, so it's exactly
for this kind of stuff. Though it's appreciated to do a simple Google
search before asking :)

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: