ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI

Subject: Re: PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI
From: "Travis Smith"
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:38:34 -0400
Looking here http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/Support/Consumer+Support/ doesnt look like they have support for linux. Maybe you could play with ndiswrapper I dont know. If you have to buy a new one I have had luck with Hauppauge cards, just couldn't use the software.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 4:01 AM, Nils Kassube <kassube@xxxxxxx> wrote:
craig wharton wrote:
> The one item I have in my system is a Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI
> card which I have found is unsupported at this moment. I was hoping
> that I could get some advise on the best option? who should I contact o
> find out if drivers are on the way?

mailing list and there is another one speficially for pinnacle here
<http://mcentral.de/mailman/listinfo/pinnacle>.

Nils