ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Evolution Calendar Tip

Subject: Re: Evolution Calendar Tip
From: NoOp
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:47:08 -0800
On 02/28/2007 07:31 PM, Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:
> HA!  http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/ical/library/mlbbaseball.html
>
> Now I'm all set ;)  I have my beloved tigers in Evolution now.
>
> On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 22:26 -0500, Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:
>> Wicked cool find!  Now if they can only get the Baseball schedule on
>> line, I'd be all set ;)

Good catch :-)

Also note that after you add your events (holidays, sports etc) if you
do not want to open up the full Evolution calendar you can still see
what the bolded dates are on the Gnome calendar app by simply clicking
the bolded date in the month dropdown just once. The event will show up
at the bottom of the calendar :-)