ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Boot menu.

Subject: Re: Boot menu.
From: Ouattara Oumar Aziz
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:34:43 +0100
Chris a écrit :
> Oh! Thanks a ton for the help!
>
> Should I just search for it in synaptic/adept, or is it in a specific place?
>
> Sorry, realize the questions are rather simple, but I'll catch up I promise.

:) There is no hurry , don't rush, it's normal that you have question
and things you don't know. Every one do :)

well , in synaptic/adept, search for "linux-image". You'll get a list of
available kernel, if you want to know the kernel you're running, type on
the command line "uname -r". that might be the kernel you wanna keep.
Then, between synaptic/adept results, you'll find your last kernel
installed. you can remove it .