ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Universe

Subject: Re: Universe
From: mi cuenta
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:56:08 +1700

On 11/4/05, Chris Peterman <c.peterman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU

I can assure you Universe packages are quite safe my friend :D

~ Chris

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 14:08 +0000, mi cuenta wrote:
> Hello
>
> Where can I see info about how works  the MOTU team
> and if it's safe or secure to run packages from Universe on a internet
> producction Server
>
> thanks
>
> leo

I have libdbd-pg-perl   and libapache-session-perl and they are  from  universe   and they are crititcal for my application.

I'd like to know if those packages ( among others ) will be   updated  as son as theres a fix for  any bug found at any time  as soon as  the  packages from main  are updated

thanks

leo