ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Transgaming and LG DVDRom

Subject: Re: Transgaming and LG DVDRom
From: 'Forum Post, '@wailuku.xlogicgroup.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:43:37 -0500
I had the same problem here so I asked on #cedega and they told me about
the "loki installers". http://www.liflg.org/

On this page there are scripts to make it easy to install games on
linux.

I used the script for C&C Generals and it worked (I could umount the
first cd and mount the second one). Get the script here
http://www.liflg.org/?catid=7

and then execute it. It will ask you to change the cds during the
instalation.

By the way, I can't play the game yet... The game start and I can see
the introduction movie but it crashs when trying to show the menu (it
shows a weird pink screen). Don't know how to fix this... any idea?

--
amex