Re: Transgaming and LG DVDRom

Subject: Re: Transgaming and LG DVDRom
From: 'Forum Post, '@wailuku.xlogicgroup.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:43:37 -0500
I had the same problem here so I asked on #cedega and they told me about
the "loki installers". http://www.liflg.org/

On this page there are scripts to make it easy to install games on

I used the script for C&C Generals and it worked (I could umount the
first cd and mount the second one). Get the script here

and then execute it. It will ask you to change the cds during the

By the way, I can't play the game yet... The game start and I can see
the introduction movie but it crashs when trying to show the menu (it
shows a weird pink screen). Don't know how to fix this... any idea?

ubuntu-users mailing list