ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: kaffeine crashes

Subject: Re: kaffeine crashes
From: 'Forum Post, '@wailuku.xlogicgroup.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:53:59 -0400
Well I agree that the Kaffeine bug is annoying but if you want to use
Kplayer that is your choice. Nobody is stopping you. And please don't
let one little bug stop you from recommending this distro to your
friends. It really is a good distro. As for me I would just like to get
Kaffeine working. Does nobody else have this problem? Maybe it is
because we are in the Ubuntu Mailing list forum and not in the Kubuntu
forum so nobody is finding this thread. I may post over in the Kubuntu
Desktop Forum and link it to this thread.

--
Jonathan2007