ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: [Breezy] Firefox font problem

Subject: Re: [Breezy] Firefox font problem
From: Xavier Poinsard
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:55:23 +0200
Henning Kilset Pedersen wrote:
On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 13:14 -0500, Samuel Thurston, III wrote:

It seems that all of my fonts in firefox have gone invisible.  it's
strange because you can see images and any place that text is
underlined, like hotkeys and hyperlinks, you can see the underlines,
but no text.  anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I have this exact same problem on Hoary, after upgrading to the 1.0.6
release. So, just adding my little cheer to get this fixed too :)

Same problem on hoary too, did somebody solve the problem ?

Regards,
Henning Pedersen