Re: Perl problems

Subject: Re: Perl problems
From: Stephen R Laniel
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:57:54 -0400
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 01:59:03PM +1000, Alfred Vahau wrote:
>     Perl as a first programming language ! This is madness.
> This is a Ubuntu list. Please refrain from casting mud on other people's
> creativity. This is taking into account that there are Perl, Python, Java,
> C++,
> etc. programmers who use Ubuntu as their preferred operating system to develop
> their applications. Alfred,

Please. It's just a dude's opinion. Had he stated it in the
form, "I think you'd have an easier time learning to program
in a structured way if you used a different language," would
you have an easier time with it?

We can all prefix our subject lines with "possible opinion
inside" if that would make you feel better.

Stephen R. Laniel
+(617) 308-5571
PGP key: http://laniels.org/slaniel.key

ubuntu-users mailing list