ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Perl problems

Subject: Re: Perl problems
From: Stephen R Laniel
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:57:54 -0400
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 01:59:03PM +1000, Alfred Vahau wrote:
>     Perl as a first programming language ! This is madness.
>
> This is a Ubuntu list. Please refrain from casting mud on other people's
> creativity. This is taking into account that there are Perl, Python, Java,
> C++,
> etc. programmers who use Ubuntu as their preferred operating system to develop
> their applications. Alfred,

Please. It's just a dude's opinion. Had he stated it in the
form, "I think you'd have an easier time learning to program
in a structured way if you used a different language," would
you have an easier time with it?

We can all prefix our subject lines with "possible opinion
inside" if that would make you feel better.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@xxxxxxxxxxx