ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Again, top-posting

Subject: Re: Again, top-posting
From: "Cory K."
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:48:44 -0400
Christopher Stamper wrote:
> Woooah! Looks like I started a flame-war. Accident, really... :-)
>
> I'll try to remember not to. But its really hard, especially using a
> mobile browser w/ gmail, like I often do.

So you reply in the same manner that started this? Really. Stop being
difficult. It's a damn this thread generates more activity here than
anything else.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Give me a break.

This is long-standing etiquette. Please do what *you* have to to follow
it. If you can't or don't want to, you have options.

-Cory.