ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Call for participation on the Mentoring Program

Subject: Call for participation on the Mentoring Program
From: "Christophe Sauthier (Huats)"
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:20:54 +0200
Dear Ubuntu Developpers,

I am contacting you on behalf of the MOTU Mentoring Reception Team.

With the start of the Karmic cycle, it is a great time for each of you
to start to help us in mentoring program
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring). Indeed we really lack of
mentors both in the junior and the senior step. So please come and
contact us at the reception (you can contact me directly and I'll
forward) we'll be happy to assign you padawan in your domain of
expertise...
Once again we really need you help, since we cannot do this alone ! So
please act !

All the best,

         Christophe

--