ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Daily language pack archive has changed

Subject: Re: Daily language pack archive has changed
From: "Erdal Ronahi"
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:56:05 +0200
Hi,

does anyone else experience problems with the daily langpacks? In
Feisty they are installed, but aptitude and the update notifier want
to install them again immediately, no matter how often I install them.

In Gutsy however, they don't show up in the package list at all.

The entries in sources.list are

deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu feisty main
and
deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu gutsy main