ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Daily language pack archive has changed

Subject: Re: Daily language pack archive has changed
From: Carlos Perelló Marín
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:08:28 +0200

Erdal Ronahi escribió:
> Hi,

> does anyone else experience problems with the daily langpacks? In
> Feisty they are installed, but aptitude and the update notifier want
> to install them again immediately, no matter how often I install them.

I'm running Gutsy so I cannot test this...

> In Gutsy however, they don't show up in the package list at all.

As we announce, gutsy is not using daily language pack repositories
while it's in development but main Gutsy archive so all people testing
Gutsy could get latest translation available so I guess is normal that
gutsy daily package archive is empty.

> The entries in sources.list are
>
> deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu feisty main
> and
> deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu gutsy main
>
> Regards,
> Erdal

Cheers.

> On 7/2/07, Martin Pitt <martin.pitt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please update your /etc/apt/sources.list to use these sources instead:
>>
>>   deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu gutsy main
>>
>> deb-src is available, too, of course. Replace "gutsy" with "dapper",
>> "edgy", etc., depending on which Ubuntu release you are on.

- --
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com
mailto:carlos.perello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx