ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Newest Testing Report of Ubuntu 6.10 from BSTQC China

Subject: Newest Testing Report of Ubuntu 6.10 from BSTQC China
From: "Jianggw"
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:08:29 +0800
Hi, there

    Thanks for reading this email.

    April 29th, 2007. After the hard work of guys in our company BSTQC(Beijing
Software Testing & QA Center), we release our new all-sided testing for
Ubuntu-6.10 which we finished several days before. In our testing report, we've
listed:

     19    S2-bug(very serious),
     108  S3-bug(middle serious),
     106  S4-bug(normal),
     33    S5-bug-for-suggestions(suggestions).

     Totally  266  bugs.

    Even the new Ubuntu 7.04 has been released, this report would be very
valuable for all developers and users.

    You can download it from BSTQC ftp server. If anyone has problems with
downloading the testing report, please contact me by sending email to
konghao@xxxxxxxxxxx

    If some one could provide downloading server outside of China and put this
testing report on your server, it would be great appreciated!

    FTP address: 210.76.123.18

    username: ostl

    password: ostl_ubuntu

    The subdirectory of newest testing report is "ubuntu 6.10", please check
them.

    The all-side testing of newest Ubuntu 7.04 are ongoing, we will release the
testing report as soon as possible.

Thanks! & Best regards!

Hao Kong - BSTQC
National Application Software Testing Labs
Beijing Software Testing & QA Center
Add:Building 3A,Zhongguancun Software Park,
Shangdi,Haidian District,Beijing,China 100094
TEL:(+86)-010-82825511-726
Fax:(+86)-010-82826408
Email:konghao@xxxxxxxxxx