ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Unbroken screensaver.

Subject: Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Unbroken screensaver.
From: Jeff Waugh
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:19:00 +1000
<quote who="George Barnett">

> As an end user, I make no judgements about how good the code is.

> It doesn't have the feature set needed to be complete.  It may do so in
> the future, but that doesn't change the fact that right now, it's a step
> backwards.

We use the word 'code' somewhat flippantly. If you read the content of my
mail, you'll see that I agree with you.

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

     "So between a jazz musician, a murderer, and a congressperson, all
    called 'Dave Camp', I have a lot of pressure to be evil." - GNOME's
                                 Dave Camp