RE: [Tkabber] balloon in tkabber

Subject: RE: [Tkabber] balloon in tkabber
From: "varciasz"
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:01:16 +0200

Sorry for this last empty message :)

Also:

I'm using Tkabber-Pack-0.9.8.0.exe for Windows

This includes Tcl 8.4

I have also (in different directory) Tcl 8.5 installed.

This little “somethink” in left upper corner of screen looks like that:

It have to be possible to turn it easily off

I’m sure that I miss somethink in documentation ... OK – I hope :)

Waiting for any suggestions

Regards

varciasz