teacher-talkchemistry@learner.org

Re: [Teacher-talkchemistry] Hello!

Subject: Re: [Teacher-talkchemistry] Hello!
From: Kathy Tolsdorf
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:07:58 -0700 PDT
I use VSEPR theory and teach them the bonding angles, then have them construct
models with clay and toothpicks.  I like clay and toothpicks because there are
no predrilled holes....   the studdents have to think about where the
toothpicks (repreenting bonds) go....

Do you use the ABE (or AXE) formula?   I use that for non-AP college-bound
students.
Write if you need more infor