tdk@listserv.activestate.com

[TDK] Starkit Failing only in Ubuntu when compiled

Subject: [TDK] Starkit Failing only in Ubuntu when compiled
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:10:06 -0500
Ok, so building the starkit with TclDev kit 5.3 fixed the problem
(thanks!) for this script which uses a TCL interpreter (it is a command
line based script).  I'm now having the following problem with a second
app/script that uses Tk.  Again this is compiled. I did not try with or
without the compile option, for this, as it seems like a library is
missing...  It does work on Red Hat and Suse 11.1 but not on Ubuntu (I'm
using 11.10)

Thanks

Al Silverstein

couldn't load file "/tmp/tclpiTEUh": libXss.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
    while executing
"load /usr/local/net-app/bin/net-app_base_lintk/lib/tk8.5/../libtk8.5.so Tk"
    ("package ifneeded Tk 8.5.8" script)
    invoked from within
"# Compiled -- no source code available
error "called a copy of a compiled script""
    invoked from within
"tbcload::bceval {
TclPro ByteCode 2 0 1.7 8.5
98 0 1208 140 0 1 520 0 11 98 102 -1 -1