tdk@listserv.activestate.com

Re: [TDK] TDK 4.1 tclapp and shared libraries

Subject: Re: [TDK] TDK 4.1 tclapp and shared libraries
From: "Virden, Larry W."
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:23:50 -0400
Jeff, I've read http://www.tcl.tk/doc/howto/stubs.html and that makes it
seem pretty simple to build a library with stubs. I've also read over
http://wiki.tcl.tk/1687 , http://wiki.tcl.tk/2334 (which seems rather
negative in tone at the beginning),  and a few other places on the wiki.

As I said, the howto seems to make it sound pretty simple. For a simple
extension, are there any gotchas?