tdk@listserv.ActiveState.com

RE: [TDK] is there a method for making stack frames available again in v

Subject: RE: [TDK] is there a method for making stack frames available again in ver 3
From: "Andreas Kupries"
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:39:46 -0700
> V 3 no longer has a stack frame window,  I can not find an option to
> turn it back on .

The widget containing stack and variable display is a vertical paned window.
The data about the relative size of its panes has been lost, or got
corrupted, or is not acted upon. We haven't found out yet how this happens.
Basically the pane containing the stack display has been resized to size
zero. Just go to the left of the variable display, and drag the zero-size
pane open again.

--
        Andreas Kupries <andreask@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Developer @ http://www.ActiveState.com, a division of Sophos