tcpm@ietf.org

Re: [tcpm] TCPM not meeting in Hiroshima

Subject: Re: [tcpm] TCPM not meeting in Hiroshima
From: David Borman
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:30:52 -0500
Yep, that's our goal. If these latest versions cover all known issues, we can start the WG last call as soon as they are available.
                        -David Borman, TCPM co-chair

On Oct 19, 2009, at 9:30 PM, Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:

May I suggest that we go to WG last call on tcp-auth-opt and tcp-ao- crytpo BEFORE Hiroshima, and then have a Bar-BOF to discuss any issues, tweaks, etc. while in Hiroshima? I think we all want this work to proceed as quickly as possible. Joe and I will be ready within a few days with updated I-D's that are in sync and cover all open/known issues/comments. That will give y'all 3 weeks to review, and send comments to list.

Thoughts?

Gregory.

At 10:40 AM 10/19/2009, David Borman wrote:
Hi,

The TCPM WG will not be meeting in Hiroshima, because neither Wes nor
I are able to attend.  Everyone should continue to work on moving
things forward on the mailing list.

                       -David Borman, TCPM co-chair