tcpm@ietf.org

Re: [tcpm] TCPM not meeting in Hiroshima

Subject: Re: [tcpm] TCPM not meeting in Hiroshima
From: Lars Eggert
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:33:11 +0300
Hi,

On 2009-10-20, at 5:30, Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:
May I suggest that we go to WG last call on tcp-auth-opt and
tcp-ao-crytpo BEFORE Hiroshima, and then have a Bar-BOF to discuss
any issues, tweaks, etc. while in Hiroshima? I think we all want this
work to proceed as quickly as possible.

Certainly! We've been waiting for a certain someone to update the -ao- crypto draft... :-)

Joe and I will be ready
within a few days with updated I-D's that are in sync and cover all
open/known issues/comments. That will give y'all 3 weeks to review,
and send comments to list.

Thoughts?

Sounds great.

Lars

Gregory.

At 10:40 AM 10/19/2009, David Borman wrote:
Hi,

The TCPM WG will not be meeting in Hiroshima, because neither Wes nor
I are able to attend.  Everyone should continue to work on moving
things forward on the mailing list.

                       -David Borman, TCPM co-chair