AW: AW: https

Subject: AW: AW: https
From: "Korbinian Bachl"
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:46:05 +0200
Dankeschön :)

sounds good so far - do we also have an easy way to let a page secure itself

e.g. a paramater in secret.page like "<component https_needed="1"/>" - and
whenever sb. accesses this page by http he gets an automatic redirect to
https ?

so we could get sure that a page is allways accessed via secure connection
and dont have to take care of unsecure
links ?

For additional commands, e-mail: tapestry-user-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx