tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

Tapestry in oc4j

Subject: Tapestry in oc4j
From: "yesidredondo"
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:48:44 +0700
Thanks a lot, i'm going to try to have the naming convention proposed,
because it is difficult to me to try to update the company server or to
change its startup script. Thanks a lot.

Hermann Yesid Redondo (YP)
IT-GROUP

-----

Hi,

Although I never experienced this error, you might try the following
java options in your oc4j startup script. I am using those, and maybe
just for that reason have never seen this error. These options
instruct oc4j to use another transformer and parser. I have those
default in my startup script.
 -Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.processor.T
ransformerFactoryImpl
-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.Docu
mentBuilderFactoryImpl
-Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserF
actoryImpl

Good luck,
Martijn