Re: page specifications in own directory

Subject: Re: page specifications in own directory
From: Andreas Bulling
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:55:33 +0200
Hi Leo,

I know about this possibility but one has to do that for
_every_ page which is quite cumbersome :(
That's why I explicitly asked for a automatic solution
perhaps using a custom TemplateSourceDelegate.

Thanks anyway for your answer!

For additional commands, e-mail: tapestry-user-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx