tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: help on stale link for dynamic table

Subject: Re: help on stale link for dynamic table
From: Mind Bridge
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:12:11 -0700 PDT
Hi,

I am aware of this issue and was trying to find the
best way to resolve it. Since it is rather rare
(depends on the contents of the columns as well, not
only the dynamic nature of the columns string) it was
a bit on the back burner.

Please add a bug report for this -- I am finishing the
documentation of the Table components this week and
will fix that problem as well.

In the meantime, please try the following parameter to
your table:

<binding name="volatile" value="false"/>

This might help, even though it is not the ideal
solution.

-mb