tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

contrib:Table needs "out" parameter for current page?

Subject: contrib:Table needs "out" parameter for current page?
From: "Vjeran Marcinko"
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:44:10 +0200
Hi.

It seems that contrib:Table needs "out" parameter for where it would set current page. It is needed when one specified "client" persistence strategy for paging, and wants to fetch current page before it goes to some other page, thus it would be able to realize Back link to contrib:Table page with page that it was before, thus it could set it as initialPage parameter.

I was even thinking if it would be best if "initalPage" parameter was deprecated in favor of some "currentPage" parameter (default 0) that would be "in/out", thus Table component would update it during paging, and developer would always have access to current one?

Anyway, as it is now, I could realize Back link to Table's page only with "session" persistence strategy, and that means going back to troubles with forgetting page ... *sigh*

Regards,
Vjeran