tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: tapestry plans - absolutely newbie question

Subject: Re: tapestry plans - absolutely newbie question
From: Alexandru Popescu
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:57:30 +0200
#: by The Chris Method's words the mind was *winged* :#
> There's this wiki page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Tapestry4
> Does that help?

Thanks Chris. It helps in the measure it presents some infos about the changes
between 3.x and 4.x
at higher levels. But the most `ardent´ info I need is a schedule/plan (even in
the form: we expect
to come out with the version end of july - beggining of august, if nothing bad
happens meanwhile)

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|