problem with tapestry and javascript, need help!

Subject: problem with tapestry and javascript, need help!
From: ty renner
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:52:34 -0500
Hi,

I have a table whose rows are rendered dynamically usinf tapestry
ForEach component. I want to make these rows "hot" so they can be
selected by clicking anywhere on the row. The only way to capture the
onclick event is through javascript and then I want to call a listener
method in the page class. How can this be done? How can I call a
listener method from inside javascript?

Can someone help?

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]