tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: html page not changing in Tapestry application

Subject: Re: html page not changing in Tapestry application
From: Alex Kravets
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:06:10 -0500
Thanks for the infornation!
Question though. It says:

Start your servlet container with the JVM system parameter org.apache.tapestry.disable-caching set to true, i.e., -Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true.

But how do I do this?

Shing Hing Man wrote:

Please check out FAQ 2.13 at

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/faq.html#faq-N10187

Shing

--- Alex Kravets <akravets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I just started learning Tapestry, I am running it
under Tomcat. When I created my html page under my web application directory I can't seem to edit the page and see the changes unless I restart Tomcat. Now, just for thest I created a static html page under the same directory where Tapestry is and I can make changes to that file without restarting Tomcat. I am just doing basic changes like removing and adding text. Does anyone know why this happens? Clearly it's not
Tomcat's setup.

thanks,
Alex

For additional commands, e-mail: