Re: Tapestry will be the Sony Betamax? JSF the VHS? Strategy?

Subject: Re: Tapestry will be the Sony Betamax? JSF the VHS? Strategy?
From: PA
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:04:49 +0100
On Mar 23, 2005, at 19:57, Jamie Orchard-Hays wrote:

In the Rails world, with a few commands I can have a running app, and basic files for test, development and production work.
Hmmm... right... this is all good and well... and this is precisely
what DirectToWeb does. If the current incarnation of WebObjects is a
viable and sustainable technology in and by itself is another issue
altogether.
One way or another, I rather enjoy this entire, er, out-roar 8^)

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]