Re: Tapestry will be the Sony Betamax? JSF the VHS? Strategy?

Subject: Re: Tapestry will be the Sony Betamax? JSF the VHS? Strategy?
From: "Jamie Orchard-Hays"
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:37:20 -0500
Actually, you are mistaken about this. You can start with all the conventional ways and then change the out later if you want. Rails is quite flexible that way.
In fact, one thing I admire about rails is that you can get a full CRUD app
up and running in no time and then iteratively replace the default stuff
with your more sophisticated code. It takes agile Web development to the
next level.
Jamie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Konstantin Iignatyev" <[email protected]>