taocowpbem@zork.net

Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands
From: Aaron Deskins
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:05:24 -0700 PDT
[Carlos] After examining the map, Carlos looks up. "I think an overland route
is best. If we had some vehicles, we could make it probably in a day or two.
Any ideas on where we can secure some? Given the gravity of our situation, I
think we should secure them as soon as possible." [/Carlos]

OOC. While not normally prone to thievery, in this situation Carlos would not
be against stealing the vehicles if the situation arose.