taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Re: [unstandard] Picking through the datetime taglib

Subject: Re: [unstandard] Picking through the datetime taglib
From: "Henri Yandell"
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:31:54 -0700
On 7/23/07, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/23/07, Henri Yandell <flamefew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are the tags in the DateTime taglib:

<snip/>

> So the question becomes whether there is any value in the iterator
> style tags. I don't see a lot. Any thoughts? I'm tempted to think
> 'deprecate' for datetime and bring nothing into Unstandard.

<snap/>

Its upto you :-)

Hope not - I don't use JSP much anymore :)

The iterators are quite helpful, however, when it
comes to i18n'zed old school day and date widgets etc. (for those who
haven't switched to AJAXy calendar widgets yet, not that everyone can
or should either).

Do they work well with JSTL in their current state?

Hen