singles@xmission.com

[LDS Singles Activities] Timpanogos Family Home Evening Schedule

Subject: [LDS Singles Activities] Timpanogos Family Home Evening Schedule
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:39:20 -0600
Forwarded to you from Singles@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Timpanogos Family Home Evening Schedule

Sunday Dinner - (Oct. 9)  Will be at Sylvia Robbs at 5:30 p.m.  The directions are:  From I-15 go to 215 W then exit on Redwood Rd  going south. Go 6200 S and turn right (west) to 2700 W. and go south (left).  Immediately turn right onto Matterhorn and the address is 3052 Matterhorn.  Call 358-2498 if you get lost.

October 10 - We will be entertained by Mindy Boyce.  Known for her inspiring original songs, childrens music, and group singing.  Mindy's daughter Milly will also present an opportunity to learn the cha-cha.  Milly is on the BYU ballroom tour team.  We will start at 7:00 pm sharp.  This will be at the Traverse Mountain Chapel.  Please bring food to share or a $4 donation.

Tennis (Wednesday, Oct 12) - 6:00-8:00 pm - Tennis will be at this new location until we move to Liberty Park in Nov.

The tennis courts are near Wasatch Boulevard and 4500 South in Salt Lake City.  The directions are as follows:

>From the North:   Take I 80 east and then get on I 215, heading south (as if you were going to Skyline High School).  Get off 215 at the 4500 South exit.  Turn right (west) onto 4500 South and then take the very first residential street to the right.  Then turn right on the very next residential street and that will take you to the tennis courts.

>From the South:   Take I 15 to I 215, heading east (as if you were going to Skyline High School).  Get off 215 at the 3900 South/ 3300 South exit.  Stay right at the exit and turn right onto Wasatch Blvd, heading South.  Go to 4500 South and turn right.  As soon as you cross I 215 (there is an overpass), take the very first residential street to the right.  Then turn right on the very next residential street and that will take you to the tennis courts.

Upcoming Monday Night FHE Activities:

October 17 - Anne Diehl will be our speaker at the Traverse Mountain Chapel at 7:00 pm.

October 24 - Craig Hunt will be our speaker at the Traverse Mountain Chapel at 7:00 pm.

October 31 - Masquerade Party at the Traverse Mountain Chapel at 7:00 pm.

Looking for roommates - 3 gals are looking for roommates.  Contact us if you are interested.

Interest in Car Pooling from Davis County? - Let us know and we will connect you together.

You can contact us atTimpFHE@xxxxxxxxxxx

Traverse Mountain Chapel Location
-  From

I-15 take exit 284 (Highland/Alpine Exit) and go east.  Go over the RR tracks to the large Traverse Mt. Entrance.  Go to first stop sign and turn left.  Go to the 4th street on right (the 2nd Hunter Chase entrance) and go up the hill to the chapel.

YOUR PERSONAL SUBSCRIBER OPTIONS:

This list post was sent to
    mailarch@xxxxxxx

Remember to call LUCKY-4-U (801-582-5948) for other activities.