sdl@lists.libsdl.org

[SDL] iPhone SDK <-> SDL License

Subject: [SDL] iPhone SDK <-> SDL License
From: Mathias Hansen
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:10:20 +0200
Okay, so my favorite media sdk is up and running with my iPhone SDK Simulator now.

I'm almost done with a prototype for a game already, which i would like to create for the iPhone using SDL and the official iPhone SDK.

What do i have to make sure (SDL License wise), to be able to eventually distribute my iPhone Application on the App Store.

This is my assumptions:
- I have to link to SDL as a shared object.
- I have to let the user know that i'm using the SDL library.

Please help me cast some light over it, as i certainly don't want to break any license rules if my application eventually is going to the App Store :-)

Kind regards
Mathias Hansen