sdl@lists.libsdl.org

[SDL] OpenGL window resize

Subject: [SDL] OpenGL window resize
From: Zedr0n
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:34:11 +0000 UTC
This is related to OS X + SDL_EventFilter = Bus Error topic...

The thing is when I resize the openGL window on Os X with SDL 1.2.13 the window
gets recreated and thus centered on the screen...

Now I've built the same code against the same version of SDL from the same
source
 code with the same ./configure code on windows with mingw... And it resizes
 normally(without recentering).
I've been pointed to SDL_QuartzVideo.m:666 and there the window gets recreated
 in openGL mode but was this intended that the behaviour isn't consistent on
 windows and os x?