sdl@lists.libsdl.org

Re: [SDL] My thoughts on keyboard input in SDL 1.3

Subject: Re: [SDL] My thoughts on keyboard input in SDL 1.3
From: â
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:38:36 +0100
Il giorno 22/gen/08, alle ore 20:22, Christian Walther ha scritto:

> (I suspect it should actually convert it to "Î" - any Greeks here
> who can confirm whether Greek keyboards are labeled in upper- or
> lowercase?)

(A quick Google Images search shows uppercase labels on the keyboard.
So, Î.)

A little question: is SDL_GetKeyName() supposed to return user-visible
names? So, if for SDLK_UP it returns the string "Up", will it be
localized, or at least guaranteed to not change between drivers, so
that an app can apply localization afterwards?
(Nitpickin'.)

  - â