sdl@lists.libsdl.org

[SDL] Newbie questions about SDL_gfx... how do I use it in MSVS.net 2005

Subject: [SDL] Newbie questions about SDL_gfx... how do I use it in MSVS.net 2005 Pro. ?
From: "Jesse P."
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:21:54 -0400
Newbie questions about SDL_gfx... how do I use it in MSVS.net 2005 Pro. ?

Hi,

I am a newbie and would like to use the rotozoom portion of SDL_gfx.

Can someone explain in simple terms how to use this in MSVS.net 2005 Pro?
I am programming in the Visual C++ language.

The SDL_gfx download must be built, but I am unsuccessful at this after
several attempts.

I previously just added to my game's project both rotozoom.h and rotozoom.c
and it sort of worked but had occasional crashes which is not acceptable!

Thanks in advance for any help!
S.D.L. Rocks!

Jesse
SLNTHERO@xxxxxxx