sci.energy.hydrogen

Re: global Photonics

Subject: Re: global Photonics
From: Paul Vader
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:36:56 -0000
Newsgroups: sci.energy.hydrogen
"js" <[email protected]> writes:
>http://www.globalphotonic.com/technology_pe.html
>
>You guys are good at spotting scams,  I can pick the obvious but don't know
>about this one.  Is this another investor scam?  Or is there some merit in
>what I find to be very vague claims.

I can't say this is a scam as such, but it ain't too bright. If you have an
efficient way of producing electricity, why aren't you SELLING IT TO THE
GRID, where you'll get 10 times the cash you would from selling hydrogen?

Chemosynthesis is a pretty interesting thing, and I think there will
ultimately be a place for it, somewhere. But I don't think, if someone has
made a breakthrough in it, that the first place you'll see it is on a site
looking for investors. *
--
* PV   something like badgers--something like lizards--and something
       like corkscrews.