sci.energy.hydrogen

Re: Marc Jason Dannenberg....small time crook

Subject: Re: Marc Jason Dannenberg....small time crook
From: "Marc"
Date: 19 Jul 2005 07:25:12 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.energy.hydrogen
We're not the ones replying to ourselves at 5:00am, and undergoing a
nucular
meltdown.  Take a chill-pill Marco.

Ok, it's obvious you have a "sub-average" IQ and intellect, I *almost*
feel
guilty for yanking your chain.....kinda like kicking a puppy.
I'm betting it's Aspbergers Syndrome you've got, isn't it?  Or more
specifically, maybe Giles Tourettes?  Both?

K, assuming I'm in the same time zone as you, Sub-average IQ.

Yup.  Why not?  What's the big deal?  I can find "numbers" posted
publically
for tens of thousands of companies.
Ya know, Legit ones....ooops, no, I guess you wouldn't know what a
legit
company is, you only peddle bullshit for frauds

Key to this, K is that "you" can find them.  I don't work for you, K.
You can't afford me.