sci.electronics.basics

Re: How to stop Piracy?

Subject: Re: How to stop Piracy?
Date: 24 Apr 2006 18:35:41 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.electronics, sci.electronics.basics, sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.misc
John Fields wrote:

> In the same vein, your tacit assumption that those who originated
> the idea need to be granted the right to _use_ the idea smacks of
> that you think you should be in control of what they do with what's
> theirs.

In John's dictionary, the word "tacit" is apparently defined as
"neither present nor even hinted at in the post I'm replying to"

I'm really curious where you came up with this idea that I was arguing
anything along the lines of "those who originated the idea need to be
granted the right to _use_ the idea"
That's your invention, not mine.