sci.electronics.basics

Re: follow up to schematics for Multi switch 555 I.C.timer/ childrens to

Subject: Re: follow up to schematics for Multi switch 555 I.C.timer/ childrens toys
From: "Allen Bong"
Date: 22 Dec 2005 18:52:37 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.basics
I have a hard time understanding what you want exactly.

Are your toys battery or AC powered?  If you can run your toys on AC,
then what you need is a multi-voltage AC adaptor.  We can buy adaptors
here with 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, & 12V just sliding a switch.

If what you want is a DC/DC converter that convert 3V battery voltage
to 3, 6, 9 volts by pushing some buttons, you need to do a search on
"SMPS +schematics".  There are many on the net and most involve winding
a ferric transformer or inductors.

Hope that help

Cheers.

Allen