sci.electronics.basics

Re: Detuning/widening bandwidth of piezo transducer?

Subject: Re: Detuning/widening bandwidth of piezo transducer?
From: mike
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:13:24 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.basics
Lars Torben Wilson wrote:
snip
Might be interesting to plug on a capacitor microphone element and see what that does. Most of the microphone specs I've seen are still going
strong at the 20 KHz. end of the graph.
mike

Hm...that sounds neat. I'll see if I can find one.

Good place for microphones is an old cellphone, cordless phone, cassette
tape recorder...
mike

Thanks for the tips,

Torben

--
Wanted, Serial cable for Dell Axim X5 PDA.
with links.  Delete this sig when replying.