Id requested

Subject: Id requested
From: Timothy
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:21:01 -0800
Good day. A client of mine gave me some samples of infected willow,
possibly alder, don't know for sure. I'm not great at identification 80(

The issue at hand is that these samples have some sort of insect larvae.
I'm guessing that it is some sort of beetle or moth. Could some kind soul
take a look?

Samples were collected on Lummi Island, Washington State, USA on the beach.
These are the infected stems.
Close up of the infected stem and larvae.
A size comparison of the larvae and a leaf bud.
A close up of the larvae.

*** Free account sponsored by ***
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from ***